Disney After Hours events have come to be one of the best ways to experience the Walt Disney World parks with fewer crowds and little to no wait on many attractions. Disney has recently added a villains-themed after hours event to Magic Kingdom!
Marketed as a "wonderfully wicked time," special offerings include villain-inspired food and beverages, the Villains Unite the Night castle stage show, and the even fire-breathing Maleficent of Festival of Fantasy parade fame making her way through the park. Events will be held throughout the summer (typically falling on Thursday evenings) and tickets can be purchased in advance for $139 per adult or child ($144 at the door).
Villains Unite the Night castle stage show. Photo credit: Chip & Co.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Haunted Mansion
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Splash Mountain
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
Guests with tickets can enter the park as early as 7:00pm for the event. The villains-themed evening is an additional $14 than the standard after hours event when tickets are purchased in advance.